Forgiving What You Can’t Forget Women’s Short-Term Group
May 6 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:30 pm on Thursday, repeating until May 6, 2021
Join us on Thursdays for 7 weeks starting March 25 from 6:30-8:00pm for our Short-Term Group, Forgiving What You Can’t Forget. If you have felt stuck in a cycle of unresolved pain, or resistant to forgiving people who aren’t willing to make things right, you need the life-giving freedom that comes with learning how to forgive what you can’t forget. Why should I have to be the one who forgives when I’m the one who has already suffered the most? We know God commands us to forgive. But how, when the hurt plays over and over in our mind? And why, when we have already suffered so much? And, are there exceptions, such as when the other person keeps inflicting pain?
In Forgiving What You Can’t Forget, with deep empathy and therapeutic insight, Lysa TerKeurst uses personal experience, countless hours of theological study and practical ways to help you:
- Learn how to move on when the other person refuses to change and never says they’re sorry.
- Walk through a step-by-step process to free yourself from the hurt of your past and feel less offended today.
- Discover what the Bible really says about forgiveness and the peace that comes from living it out right now.
- Identify what’s stealing trust and vulnerability from your relationships so you can believe there is still good ahead.
- Disempower the triggers hijacking your emotions by embracing the two necessary parts of forgiveness.
We are not offering childcare at Brooklife. However, we are offering a childcare reimbursement program for parents with children 12 years old and younger.Register Now