March 20 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Join us for an amazing Easter Eggsperience on March 20. We have two sessions 12-1:30 or 2:30-4pm. Sign up for either session. Activities which will include:
- Discovering Easter eggs around camp and trading them in for candy
- Walking through a multi-sensory Easter journey to experience the real meaning of Easter
- Making Easter crafts
- Taking silly photos in our photo booth
- Enjoying fresh baked cookies
- Participating in some fun camp activities
Important things to know:
1. Due to limited parking, we must cap the number of cars so please register how many cars you will be arriving in. We encourage carpooling when possible.
2. There are two time options: 12-1:30pm OR 2:30-4:00pm. Please register everyone, including your car(s), for just one session.
3. Activities are designed for kids 5th grade and younger.
4. The event is located at Phantom Ranch Bible Camp (W309 S10910, County Rd I, Mukwonago)
5. There will be golf carts available to bring you from the parking lot to the camp.
6. Some activities will be inside the camp buildings but expect to be outside; dress accordingly.
7. The number of people allowed in each building at a time will be limited so there may be a wait for some activities.
8. Camp activities may include archery, gaga pit, basketball, 9 square, and sidewalk chalk and are weather dependent.