It’s never easy to visit a church for the first time so here’s what to expect:
- We have taken out rows and seats to create distance. As you can imagine, this means less people will fit in the Auditorium. While we ask that you leave two seats between groups, we also hope you choose your seats in a way to accommodate more guests.
- Masks are recommended. We have a Mask Required section (the left balcony). If you sit in this section, you will be required to leave your mask on for the entire service.
- We clean the chairs, surfaces and bathroom between services.
- We ask that you bring your own Bible and pen; however, if you do not have a Bible, we have one available for you to use and keep.\.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available in the lobby.
- For Kidlife specific guidelines, click here.
- We suggest you arrive 10-15 minutes early your first time
- Feel free to grab a spot in our Guest parking. It will be ahead on your right when you pull into the lot off of Highway 83.
- Expect our friendly, welcoming Guest Services team to greet you! If you feel ready, let us know you are a first timer, and we will give you the lay of the land. If you have kids, we will escort you to our Kidlife area. Otherwise, make note of our Welcome Center on the right and stop by after service.
- Before you head to the Auditorium, grab some freshly brewed coffee or water in our Café (to your left when you walk in). The restrooms are just beyond the Café.
- Find a seat in the Auditorium before the service begins. Ushers are available to assist if you need it. Check out the slides on the screen before service to get an idea of what’s going on at Brooklife. We kick off our services promptly at 8:45 and 10:30 so that we can get you out on time.
(If you have children, we recommend arriving 15-20 minutes early so you can check out our Kidlife area and get your kids all set.)
Wear some clothes. Seriously, dress like you. There’s no expectation about how you have to look. In fact, you’ll see that the vast majority of people are casual. Masks are recommended.
- We always have music that is upbeat, fun, and contemporary, but sometimes we mix in some traditional songs. We provide lyrics on the screen so feel free to worship with us, hum along or just enjoy the music. You may see some folks raising their hands but don’t feel like you have to. The worship portion of the service lasts about 30 minutes.
- One of our pastors will get up and welcome you and tell you about some next steps you can take.
- The messages are always relevant, straight-forward, and applicable to life today whether you’re a Christ-follower or not.
- The whole experience lasts about 1 hour and 10 minutes.
As part of our weekly services, we have a time of offering. If you are a guest, please do not feel any pressure or obligation to give. This is an act of worship for our regular attendees, allowing them to thank God for all of the great work He is doing in their lives and to allow Brooklife to be a place for everyone to experience Jesus’ love.
Being a new mom is exhausting, and sometimes you feel you’re barely hanging on (hang in there—you’ll make it!). You and your baby are always welcome. If you’re ready for it, our Nursery is clean and inviting and is staffed by caring volunteers who will take great care of your baby. And that gives you a break to enjoy the service! If you are not ready for that, you are welcome to bring your baby into the Auditorium. If your baby needs a break, you can head to the Café where you can watch a live feed of the service. If you need a little more privacy, just ask one of our Guest Services team members to show you to our Wiggle Room which also has a live feed of the service.
We understand how precious your children are, and we take great care to make sure that they are safe at all times. When you drop off and pick up your kids, there is a check-in & out process to make sure every kid gets home safely. Also, every environment is supervised by several qualified volunteers who have submitted to background checks and been cleared and trained by our staff. Click here to learn more about Kidlife.
You are welcome to bring your kids into the Auditorium until you are comfortable bringing them to Kidlife; however, you may want to bring a quiet activity for them, and since we talk about real life, messages are not always kid-friendly.Learn more about Kidlife
Our Student Ministries exist to provide students with an environment where they can encounter God while connecting with others and becoming empowered to change the world.
Middle School Ministry (MSM) is Wednesday nights from 6:30-8:00pm.
High School. Ministry (HSM) is Sunday nights from 6:30-8:00pm.
Once your children are middle school age, we feel it is important for them to attend Sunday services. This will provide you an opportunity for great discussions with them aftewards. Don’t worry…if we feel a specific message is not appropriate for them, we will let you know.Learn more about Studentlife
As a guest, during the service you will be encouraged to fill out a Get Connected Card. You can visit the Welcome Center to complete the card and receive a free gift. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about Brooklife. If you are not ready to talk, we can just give you your gift and you can complete the Get Connected card any time.
Brooklife is equipped with a Hearing Loop to assist with hearing aids. Hearing aid listeners – switch the hearing aid or cochlear implant to the telecoil position. Those without a hearing aid can request a headset/receiver. For more information, watch the video.
We understand not everyone feels comfortable worshiping in person. We get it! You may join us live at 8:45 or 10:40 either online, Facebook or YouTube. Here are some ways too stay connected even while not in person.
Complete our Connection Card.
Subscribe to our weekly e-news.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.